Overview | GDPR READINESS SUPPORT
GDPR Audit is for organizations who need a third-party evaluation of the adequacy of their GDPR actions. The audit measures compliance, identifies gaps and demonstrates accountability.The goals of the GDPR Audit are:
- Assess the sufficiency of the measures taken to comply with the GDPR
- Get an overall view of the compliance level with the GDPR
- Prioritise possible corrective actions
- Demonstrate accountability
BenefitsThe benefits of conducting the audit include e.g.
- Clear view of compliance level
- Identification of possible gaps
- Clear roadmap to overcome the gaps & improve compliance level
- Documentation to demonstrate accountability
The audit includes a workshop, review work done by PV’s privacy specialists, and audit report.
Other Audit Services
See also Privacy and Data Protection Mystery Shopping service, which assesses the complaint and crises responsiveness capability of your organisation. See also all our privacy services.