Data Privacy & Protection Office (DaPPO™)
Data Protection Support helps your organisation’s personnel in their daily questions and problems regarding data protection and privacy.
PV’s Data Protection Support is a managed service that offers the possibility to outsource daily data protection and privacy support. The service supports organisation’s internal data protection function or alternatively creates a first level of support. This basic-level support can be made accessible for the whole organisation or for a specific group.
We at PV have experience in various different data protection and privacy cases, with a diverse set of organisations. Our experienced privacy specialists, comprehensive data base and use of digital tools allow us to produce an efficient support service.Organisation benefits in outsourcing data protection support in many ways.
- Efficiency and flexibility in daily data protection and privacy questions
- Support service that is constantly in your disposal
- Support can be accessible to specific groups or whole organisation, optimising the gained benefits
- Outsourcing data protection and privacy support allows your organisation to focus on your core business
- Our expertise, know-how and best practices are at your service
- Detailed analytics about the service use is delivered on a monthly basis
Data Protection Support | Data Protection Officer Support
In many cases, organisation’s named data protection officer is not an expert in data protection and privacy or the role is fulfilled on top of person’s actual job description. We offer a support service that is suitable for your organisation’s data protection officer or privacy manager.
Other Managed Services
If you’re looking for an all-inclusive data protection and privacy service, we offer Data Protection Officer as a Service. The service allows you to outsource the role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will also compose a data protection annual plan to lay out all the steps to reach a desired level of compliance. The service enables you to increase your GDPR compliance and develops your organisation’s data protection and privacy procedures.
See also our other privacy services.