We can be your outsourced Data Protection Officer
Having a DPO is one of the key ways of demonstrating compliance with the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
At we PV, we provide you best industry resources who can serve the role of Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a service for your organisation.
You could require a DPO due to the mandatory requirements or you may wish to appoint one to demonstrate compliance to the applicable privacy law, your data subjects and your business partners as a visible part of your compliance framework.
A DPO in your organization will :
- Work with the board and senior management on the organisation’s privacy framework
- Inform and advise the organisation about its obligations to comply with the GDPR, the UK Data Protection Act 2018 , NIA, Indian Data Protection Bill (pending), and other data protection laws
- Assist with Subject Access Requests, requests to be forgotten and the other rights of the data subject
- Provide advice and guidance on data protection issues
- Monitor compliance with the GDPR, the UKDPA 2018, NIA and other data protection laws
- Draft policies and processes
- Manage internal data protection activities
- Advise on data protection impact assessments
- Train staff
- Conduct internal audits
- Be the first point of contact for the supervisory authority
- Be the first point of contact for individuals whose data is processed (employees, customers etc).
How does the DPO service work? It's simple!
- You pay for a minimum of one hour per month.
- Our name is registered with the SA as your DPO.
- Your hour per month can be used as you wish.
- Additional hours can be purchased if required.